Increasing Family Owned Campground Revenue Since 2017!
Save time and money by booking more with the Campground Commander™ complete online reservation and management system, and an ADA compliant website!
Boost bookings and increase campground revenue while providing the flexibility to simplify every transaction!
Campground Commander is the leader in campground management systems combining an intuitive reservations system for today’s savvy camper with backend management that’s easy for all generations to use!
We understand the ins and outs of your size campground. This is what separates us from our competitors. Our reservation app has been designed specifically for campgrounds your size – not for resorts – so we’re not here to fit your smaller business into a large model, charging extra for forms and features you’ll never use. With the help of other smaller campgrounds like yours, our business forms have been created to provide only those forms and reports your campground needs and wants. Check us out now to learn more about our stellar, up-to-date reservation software and see how Campground Commander can provide you the tools that will help you achieve your financial and campground goals!
Satisfaction rate from our users
Showed an increase in reservations since they started using Campground Commander
Stated they would recommend Campground Commander to other campgrounds
Increase in revenue from online reservations
Image courtesy of Osage Beach RV Park, Osage Beach, Mo.
Discover the ease of Campground Commander
Manage Your Campground Inside and Out
- Built for small to medium sized campgrounds
- Access your business anytime, anyplace you have internet access
- Make reservations and keep up with office management anywhere, on any device
Reports Built With Your Campground In Mind
- Reports designed for your size campground created with the help of actual campground owners
- Available in CSV Format
- Arrivals/Departures, Reservations, Billing and Occupancy
Updates In Real Time
- Reservations, online and in office, update in real time, eliminating double or overbooking
- In-office billing refreshes automatically, keeping your records up to date
Campsite Reservation Control
- Make changes to your campsites with the click of your mouse
- Add features to campsites anytime you want
- Show campsites unavailable or move campers from one spot to another in seconds
Easy Booking Process
- Simple booking process shows rates and availability
- Securely collect and deposit payments
- Built in industry-standard Credit Card security
- POS capabilities through our processing partners
- We’re continuously updating and improving our reservation software according to the needs and “asks” of our customers
- Software updates are automatically pushed to your system at no extra charge
Image courtesy of Country Gardens RV Park, Odessa, Mo.
Campground Commander is designed for the campground and RV park wanting up-to-date solutions at a reasonable cost. Created to increase sales through improved efficiency for the customer and campground manager, this powerful, yet easy-to-use web-based reservation management software is flexible and the perfect fit for all campgrounds.
Average fee per reservation: $1.35
Works for you 24/7
Its user friendly interface provides the right combination of effortless backend management tools, reports and documents with an easy to use customer reservations interface.* Offering the best price on the market today, Campground Commander is sure to increase your profits through increased online sales. Call today to learn how Campground Commander can increase profits for you this year!
*Campground Commander works optimally on the Google Chrome browser.
Thank you to all who stopped by our booth at WACO and OCOA this Spring!
We wish you a happy and prosperous 2023 Camping Season!
DOING WHAT WE CAN TO HELP THE ENVIRONMENT
Campground Commander is doing what we can to help lower carbon emissions into the atmosphere by hosting our reservation software on carbon-neutral servers whose data centers are all carbon neutral either by directly using renewable energy, or by purchasing an equivalent amount of renewable energy.